Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Box Office Ticket Taker
at Live Nation
Ticket Sales, both over the phone and walk-up
- Cash handling, Bank Procedures and Check-out Procedures
- Maintain superior customer service both in person and over the phones
- Answer phone with prompt and courteous attitude
- Guest Relations
- Will Call Window
- Running Ticket Program on Computer for Sales
- Processing Opening and Closing Paperwork
- Knowledge of Talent and Entertainment
- Have a positive attitude
- Keep a clean, well-groomed appearance
- Working knowledge of Phone Handling, Cashiering, Customer Service
- Entry level knowledge of basic computer operation and Point of Sales systems
- Skill in guest relations, phone etiquette, cash handling, filing, multi-task environment, attention to detail
- Ability to communicate, work well with others, work in a high-volume and sometimes stressful environment
- Ability to type 30 wpm
- High School Diploma
- Previous Ticketing experience
- Working knowledge of Windows based PC Programs
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Working environment is fast-paced
- Position requires repetitive use of arms for answering busy phones and typing.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs using proper lifting techniques
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Recognized two years in a row by Great Place to Work®, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. From ground-breaking software to support our world-class platform Ticketmaster, to our mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, to our unparalleled roster of artists supported by diverse professionals in all facets of corporate operations, we offer a world of opportunity and an array of careers across every discipline.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our full-time, global workforce of more than 21,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents (plus a baby bonus to help with expenses), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development and career growth. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to concerts, festivals, sports games, and other live events through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.