Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outside Sales Representative - Rental
at Louisiana Cat
- Lake Charles Rents
- Lake Charles, LA, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Louisiana Cat is Louisiana's only authorized Caterpillar dealer and a recognized leader among Caterpillar dealers around the world. We've been providing our customers with the highest quality Caterpillar equipment, service and parts since 1933. Louisiana Cat has 23 locations across Louisiana and the Gulf South. We are always searching for high energy, ambitious candidates who are ready to join our team. You can build your future here!
We are now accepting resumes for:
Outside Sales Representative - Rental Division
Location: Lake Charles Territory
The Outside Rental Sales Representative will aggressively pursue and close rental sales opportunities within an assigned territory. This position will provide product information to customers and develop the territory to maximum potential for customers and the company.
- Build rapport with new customers and existing customer base.
- Assist with new inventory ordering, transportation and preparation.
- Become familiar with financing options, licensing policies and procedures, and warranty registrations.
- Prepare, submit, and follow up on customer invoices.
- Provide timely and accurate sales reports to management as necessary.
- Observe experienced staff and gain knowledge about company procedures, methods, and standards.
- Continuous improvement of unit sales.
This position is best suited for someone:
- Who is aggressive, ambitious, and highly competitive.
- Who is disciplined and focused to effectively cover their designated territory.
- With knowledge of the heavy equipment industry, basic mechanics, and the local market.
- With great customer service skills and the desire to exceed customer expectations.
- With previous outside product sales experience, preferably in a related industry.
- Who can demonstrate a capacity for developing strong business and sales strategy acumen.
- With a versatile and enthusiastic personality.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field required.
- 2-3 years' outside product sales experience highly preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Well-developed communication skills both verbal and written.
We are proud to offer our full time employees a benefits package that speaks for itself and sets us apart from our competition. Benefits options include:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Policies
- Wellness Programs
- Corporate Discounts
- Generous 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Credit Union
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training & Advancement Opportunities
Pre-Employment drug screens & proof of employment eligibility (E-Verify) are required for any position offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V