Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SITECH - Sales Engineer
at Louisiana Cat
- Baton Rouge, LA, USA
- Full Time
SITECH Louisiana helps to build a better Louisiana by increasing Heavy Civil Contractors dirt moving productivity and profitability. To ensure we deliver our productivity promises we hire Construction Professionals with expertise in the means and methods of moving dirt.
Our Sales Engineer's previous experience using all types of Construction Technology as Superintendents, Foreman, Surveyors, or Data Modelers provides the best foundation for them to become an expert in Trimble technology through SITECH Louisiana's Employee development and education program.
This combination of Construction experience with Construction Technology ensures our Customers receive the very best support and real-world boots on the ground technical training.
Heavy Civil Contractors equipped with SITECH Louisiana's Trimble Construction Technology perform work faster, more accurately, reach grade in fewer passes, need less fuel, and reduce Survey expenses all while helping their good operators become great. SITECH Louisiana is revolutionizing the business of moving dirt through innovative construction technology solutions such as GPS, Lasers, Optics, Drones, and Take-Off & 3D Modeling software.
Reporting directly to the Sales Engineer Manager, the Sales Engineer is responsible for performing all aspects of product support and training.
- Primary source of sales support and training for internal and external customers.
- Maintains technical expertise of Trimble products.
- Assists clients in understanding which products or services best satisfy their needs in terms of functionality, quality, price, and delivery.
- Prepares and provides technical sales demonstrations and training as requested.
- Primary technical contact for sales.
- Communicates with the sales team and technical support to solve client problems.
- Proactively drives collection of information that aids in the development and improvement of SITECH and Trimble products and services offerings.
- Supports marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
- Monitors trends and procedures to assist in the effective management of daily operations.
- 5+ years in Heavy Civil Construction
- 2+ years supporting and training on one or more of the following:
- Machine Control
- Site Positioning
- Trimble 3D Modeling software or others such as but not limited to:
- Civil 3D
- Micro Station
- Experience in advanced grading
- Microsoft Office Suite
We are proud to offer our full time employees a benefits package that speaks for itself and sets us apart from our competition.
Benefits options include:
- Health Insurance (includes Vision Discount)
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
Pre-Employment drug screens and proof of employment eligibility (E-Verify) are required for all positions offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V