Menzies Aviation plc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Menzies Aviation plc
Primary Accountabilities and Duties: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews reports and records to ascertain data required for planning department operations.
- Directs and coordinates all air carrier fueling functions and ensures workers and equipment are available when and where they are needed.
- Investigates causes of accidents and recommends safety measures for preventing further occurrences.
- Responsible for the training of new fuelers.
- Responsible for the maintains of training records in accordance with company standards.
- Communicates required information to other managers, supervisors and departments.
- Is able to meet the Station’s attendance standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Manages supervisors and employees.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the shift.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s EEOC and Anti-Harassment and Discrimination policies; including interviewing, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; and appraising performance.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Expirience
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of employees, supervisors and customers.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentage and to draw and replace with probability, statistical reference and accounting functions.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Possess/maintain valid State driver’s license and other FAA/Airport required identification/seals or authorizations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. The employee occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts fumes or airborne particles, and outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places. The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.