Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Supply Chain Subcontract Specialist
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
NGTS is seeking a Principal Supply Chain Subcontract Specialist to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The successful candidate will be responsible for Consultant Administration statement of work for GSC. This position may be located in Lake Charles, LA, Bethpage, NY, Herndon, VA, McLean, VA or may consider an alternate NG office as a work location.
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you.
As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
This position requires knowledge of Government and industry standards and practices related to contracting including, the Foreign Corrupt Practice Act (FCPA) and related import/export regulations, applicable to international contracting. The successful candidate shall be able to apply sound reason and judgment to solve problems and develop recommendations to address a variety of issues and situations with minimal supervision. The position requires strong organizational and interpersonal skills necessary to maintain relationships with senior consultants and the confidence to guide internal customers through established policies and procedures as well as to work cooperatively with senior leaders and executives as necessary to assist them in them establishing these relationships.
- Managing a portfolio of domestic and international consulting agreements
- Acting as a focal point for assigned consulting activities starting with the initial identification of consulting requirements
- Developing compliant solicitations
- Evaluating proposals including basis of estimates to identify areas where estimates or prices may not be reasonable
- Conducting negotiations with consultants as required
- Awarding of agreements and performing post award management of contractual relationships through to completion
- Reviewing invoices for accuracy and consistency with contract terms/requirements
- Coordinating closely with stakeholders to perform and review all supplier and third party due diligence/research as necessary to mitigate risks faced through the procurement of all international goods and services
- Communicating identified risks and concerns to stakeholders while assisting with the development of sound mitigation strategies
- Prioritizing the work and ensuring all required internal approvals are obtained in a timely manner
- Managing assigned workload, communicating with a diverse internal customer base, and proactively participating in a dynamic team environment
Maintaining a complete listing of all consultant agreements and consultant/due diligence actions as well as all supporting documentation required for management reviews, audits, and reports
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Management/Administration, Finance or other related area and 6 years of experience or a Master's degree and 4 years of experience or an additional 4 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
Experience in Supply Chain Procurement or Subcontracts or related area
Experience using Microsoft Office Products (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
U.S. Citizenship required
Experience in Supply Chain Consultant Administration
Experience using SAP (Purchasing Module)
Supply Chain professional certification or similar credentials (e.g., ISM or APICS/ASCM)
Knowledge of Government regulations (e.g., FAR/DFARS) and industry standards
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.