Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Numotion aims to be the most responsive and innovative company to do business with. With more than 2,000 employees and over 140 locations nationwide Numotion is the premier mobility and rehab equipment supplier, and remains committed to a strong local focus. We are seeking an organized, motivated individual to join our team.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The Service Technician services, repairs and delivers durable medical equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications. This position will access current information from manufacturers to properly repair and maintain durable medical equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications. The Service Technician completes required paperwork properly.
- Tests, diagnoses, and services both client owned and rental equipment in the shop and in the field. Cleans and maintains rental/stock equipment in working order.
- Ensures repair area and company vehicles are kept neat, clean, and organized.
- Completes all paperwork accurately for each job completed.
- Assembles equipment following the company’s standards of quality and productivity. Accepts direction from the ATP/Seating and Mobility Specialist regarding specific assembly and modification instructions.
- Delivers and picks up equipment, assures that all documentation is complete and accurate with proper signatures obtained. Relays any customer comments or concerns about products or services to appropriate manager or staff personnel.
- Receives purchased items in order processing system. Notifies CCC or Service Coordinator when all components have been received to complete order.
- Trains/educates customers and caregivers in the proper use, care, and safety of equipment purchased or rented. Performs minor fitting and adjustments of equipment.
- Maintains delivery vehicle in clean, safe operating condition, completing vehicle checklist as required.
- Maintains shop and warehouse in clean and safe condition.
- Meets all set productivity and performance standards including keeping abreast of funding requirements and technological advances in the Rehab Technology industry.
- Accesses current information from manufacturers on repair and parts.
- Rehabilitates equipment as necessary, both in the field and at the shop.
- Follows all safety procedures as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- High School diploma/GED required.
- Two years of experience in mechanical assembly and/ or repair of mechanical or electronic devices required; previous mechanical assembly and/or repair of electronic devises found in powered wheelchairs preferred.
- Must possess valid State Driver’s License, and acceptable driving record.
- Knowledge of basic computer related skills such as using the internet, and e-mail software.
- Previous experience using hand and power tools in working with raw materials required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities.
- Able to think quickly, assess a situation and make a sound decision.
- Listens well and retains instructions; accepts constructive feedback from supervisor.
- A track record of being consistent with attendance and prompt arrival at work and meetings.
- Detail oriented, and possesses the ability to read and interpret street and road maps.
- Ability to prepare and follow a delivery schedule.
- Ability to follow standard safety procedures and regulations.
- Ability to perform job with integrity and values consistent with the Numotion Mission.
At Numotion, we are committed to meeting the needs of those we serve, and our employees. Working for Numotion, you will receive a competitive wage and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short or long term disability, a 401 K plan and life insurance.
Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.