Octapharma Plasma, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Technician
at Octapharma Plasma, Inc
Quality Assurance Technician
There are so many ways Octapharma Plasma can enhance your life and your career. Our strong growth is creating great learning and career development opportunities throughout our company, and especially our donation centers. Because you’re someone who loves to learn, enjoys people, and has a real heart to help, we encourage you to join us as a:
QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN
This is What You’ll Do:
- Maintain compliance with SOP, current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP) and regulatory guidelines
- Performs QA reviews of external sample/product shipment releases, training records, and deviation reports
- Ensures the Donor Center’s licenses and certificates are in-date and valid
- Performs audits for self-assessment evaluation, monitor records, and overall compliance related to the company quality systems
- Attends and assist in all audits and ensures that all audits (internal and external) are performed, documented, reviewed, and closed.
- Assists in maintaining the established quality system under any requirements that affect the center and help ensure that all operations in the center are in compliance with the company’s quality program
- Assists in, conducts, and evaluates center training and orientation programs
This is Who You Are:
- Part brand ambassador, part clinical technician
- A person committed to excellent customer service all day, every day
- Someone with positive energy, always willing to pitch in where needed
- Understanding, patient, and genuinely authentic
- Able to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Hungry to build a great career
This is What It Takes:
- Associates degree in applicable field of study preferred or equivalent job experience
- Must have a minimum of one (1) years related work experience, preferably in a donor center
- One (1) year work experience in biologics quality assurance preferred
- General computer skills, organizational skills and detail oriented
- Possess adequate communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with people of all levels
Do Satisfying Work. Earn Real Rewards and Benefits.
We’re widely known and respected for our benefits and for leadership that is supportive and hands-on. Managers whotruly want you to grow and excel.
- Formal training
- Outstanding plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Wellness program
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Company paid holidays
- Personal time
More About Octapharma Plasma Inc.
With donation centers and team members throughout the U.S., Octapharma Plasma, Inc. collects plasma to create life-saving medicines for patients worldwide. We are growing at an impressive pace, and so is the positive impact of our work. Our community relies on teamwork, compassion, and expertise to get things done the right way, while making a meaningful difference in the lives we touch.