Penn National Gaming, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Penn National Gaming, inc.
- Job ID
- Casino Property
- L'AUBERGE LAKE CHARLES
- Position Type
Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At L'Auberge Lake Charles, we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
- Responsible for assisting in the training, implementation, and enforcement of the property SARC/Title 31 and Responsible Gaming compliance programs.
- Coordinates regulatory activities to provide optimum support to all departments and manager.
- Processes renewal submissions for the Louisiana Gaming Control Board.
- Maintains organized set of detailed records and files to document transactions.
- Assists in compilation of reports for the Louisiana Gaming Control Board and assists in submission of necessary paperwork on behalf of manager, as needed.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining Louisiana Gaming Control Board approval documentation for any property matters.
- Performs research, as necessary, for tasks ranging from small daily projects and questions to large-scale implementation procedures; reports findings to manager.
- Assists in audit of Self-Exclusion program, as necessary.
- Maintains necessary compliance logs and ensures they are updated.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs.
- Assists manager with administrative duties, as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to management.
- Assists in audit of Responsible Gaming, CTR, and SARC and/or Title 31 programs, in accordance with property’s established compliance guidelines.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
- High School Diploma or equivalent and minimum one (1) year of experience in compliance or governmental affairs required, Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Casino experience required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Knowledge of Casino Operations software and equipment a plus.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to review documents for regulatory requirements.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff, and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
Something to leave you with
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer