Penn National Gaming, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Server/Runner - Room Service
at Penn National Gaming, inc.
- Job ID
- Casino Property
- L' Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge
- Position Type
- Regular Part-Time
- Food and Beverage
Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Penn National Gaming we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
- One-year experience directly related to the responsibilities specified or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with guests
- Demonstrated money-handling and math skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate computerized cash register
- Must obtain and maintain a current State Responsible Vendor Permit
Something to leave you with
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer