Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Perficient, inc.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Technology Experts - Technical Consultant
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Technical Consultant in our Lafayette office located in Lafayette, LA.
As a Senior Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on development activities.
- Assess and understand business requirements
- Validate business requirements against the implementation through comprehensive testing
- Produce client deliverables such as detailed test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports any other assets described in the SOW
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote client satisfaction
- Acting as an Agile tester, flexible to play multiple roles in the team
- Share knowledge with the team through training, documents, etc
- Flexibility to learn new technologies as required by project
- Develop and execute Automated testing scripts by Selenium, Cucumber and other tools
- Independently manage assigned tasks
- Be responsible for quality analysis
- Coach and mentor junior people
- Extraordinary level of understanding for complex business requirements
- Hands on experience in at least one of the following testing activities: functionality testing, performance testing, automation testing, security testing
- Hands on experience in the following activities: test estimation, test planning and test reporting
- Hands on experience for automated tools: Selenium, SoapUI, Cucumber and Bobcat.
- Familiar with CI/CD and hands on experience for Jenkins.
- Experience in at least one of the following databases: Oracle Database, MS SQL Server, DB2
- Deep understanding of automation test framework design and hands on experience in automation testing
- Demonstrates a breadth and/or depth of technical/Industry competence
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must be flexible to new situations and challenges
- Passion for delivery
- Good time management skills
- Problem solving skills are required
- Experience in Unix/Linux/Mac will be a plus
- Experience for AEM will be a plus
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.