Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Perficient, inc.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About our LDC
The Lafayette Delivery Center is part of a worldwide group of Perficient offices that delivers technical solutions to leading companies. As a trusted partner for numerous enterprise level businesses across North America, you will be part of a dynamic team that helps make every aspect of our clients’ business perform at the highest levels. We work in all facets of Information technology, from project management, to development, to data management to quality assurance. We offer opportunities to enhance your current skills and develop new ones. At the Lafayette Delivery Center you are not just a resource, you are a valued team member and someone we believe in investing in.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Technical Consultant in our Lafayette office.
Technology Consultants are responsible for the implementation and configuration of the technical infrastructure including web applications, layered software, hardware platform and operating systems.
The Technology Consultant regularly consults with clients on best practices, issue resolution and experience guidance in order to improve the performance/reliability of client’s technical environment.
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design
- Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions
- Understands broad spectrum of technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements
- Often leads small-to-medium technical projects. Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives.
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment
- Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments
- Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Without a degree, relevant professional experience
- Problem solving
- Strong Interpersonal skills
Nice to Have
- Have led technical teams
- Mastered at least in one technical discipline with strong knowledge
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.