Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Document Control Assistant
at Pipeline Safety
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 185
The Document Control Assistant’s job responsibilities are as follows, but are not limited to:
- Handles Document downloads from the projects in the field
- Reviews all documents for completeness of information
- Organizes into electronic file structure
- Assigns nomenclature to documents
- Builds TOC's for deliverable to client and
- Periodically you may also be asked to assist with other responsibilities by your manager.
- Any other assignments necessary to meet document control assistant responsibilities set forth by the Document Control Supervisor and the Company.
- High school Diploma or G.E.D.;
- Able to pass FBI and company drug/alcohol testing;
- Able to pass a motor vehicle check.
- Computer skills including Spreadsheet and Word Processing software; and,
- Above average organizational skills