Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Temporary Craft Consultant
at Pipeline Safety
• Determine, set, and verify Client specifications and/or procedures;
• Develop inspection procedures implement processes for compliance;
• Ensure inspections meet applicable procedures and reports and determine/administer corrective actions;
• Provide inspection planning and administration;
• Verify testing results and processes;
• Provide supervision, advice, surveillance and quality assurance over the Client’s appointed contractor performing project task;
• Oversight of the Contractor’s responsibilities to ensure project effectiveness;
• Use independent judgment and discretion in order to accept and/or reject work product of the Client’s appointed contractors;
• Use stop work authority if necessary to “stop the job” if safety is of concern; and,
• Other assignments noted by the (Client) Company.