Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pipeline Safety
The Traceability Specialist’s job responsibilities are as follows, but are not limited to:
- Interaction with multiple contractors within the different phases of a project and acts as liaison for a project manager and document control manager to resolve any issues with data, documentation, personnel, or project;
- Expand knowledge of commonly-used practices and procedures related to project phase;
- Provide high level Document Management support to field and office personnel as main point of contact in the construction site;
- Review incoming documents to identify possible discrepancies and/or missing data/documents;
- Maintain key working files critical to project phase operations;
- Enter data from standardized and non-standardized source documented into database to resolve issues/discrepancies and support field and office personnel;
- Work closely with office personnel to Research data/document discrepancies and database variances to find root of issues and quickly resolve all;
- Use stop work authority if necessary to “stop the job” if safety is of concern; and,
- Other assignments noted by the Company.
- High school Diploma or G.E.D.;
- Knowledgeable of multiple phases of pipeline construction;
- Materials – Pipe Mill, Coating, Transportation, Laydown yards
- Installation – Stringing, Welding, NDE, Survey, Hydrostatic Testing
- Facilities – Compressor Stations, Metering Stations
- Able to pass FBI and company drug/alcohol testing;
- Capable of passing Fit for Duty testing; and,
- Able to meet safe driving practices of the Company.
- Computer literature, familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, & Outlook), creating and maintaining spreadsheets is also a plus. Some knowledge of Adobe;
- Experience with leading teams and coordinating/delegating tasks;
- Works well in collaborating with others, high performance, and outstanding work ethic and attitude;
- Experience with electronic hand held data collectors;
- Act as a technical resource to others in own area;
- Able to meet a flexible work schedule;
- Able to meet 100% travel requirements;
- Capable of operating with minimal to no supervisory instruction; and,
- Above average organizational skills.