Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pro Mach
ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach also provides Performance Services including integrated solutions, design/build, engineering services, and productivity software to optimize packaging line design and deliver maximum uptime.
ProMach designs, manufactures, integrates, and supports the most sophisticated and advanced packaging solutions in the global marketplace. Its diverse customer base, from Fortune 500 companies to smaller, privately-held businesses worldwide, depends on reliable, flexible, technologically advanced equipment and integrated solutions. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit http://www.ProMachBuilt.com and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit http://www.ProMachCareers.com.
Allpax, based in Covington, LA, manufactures food processing and sterilization solutions for the food and pharmaceutical industries. Allpax provides fully automated retort rooms as well as individual retort room components like retorts, retort loaders and unloaders, shuttles and other material handling equipment going into and out of the retort room. Allpax is a division of Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple brands, Pro Mach provides product packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking. For more information on Pro Mach’s brands visit www.ProMachBrands.com.
Allpax is seeking a talented Software Engineer to join their team. This position reports to the Director of Software Engineering and located in Covington, LA.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design software utilized in controlling automated package handling machinery.
- Design software utilized in controlling automated package processing machinery.
- Design software interfaces that allow machine operators to interface with automated machinery.
- Execute machine performance validation.
- Generate machine performance validation documents, operation manuals, troubleshooting manuals, technical notes, design specifications, and service reports.
- Perform in-factory machinery commissioning.
- Provide customer training on proper machine operation and troubleshooting.
- Provide control system technical support.
- Bachelor’s degree, Technical School degree or comparable proven work experience in control software design and implementation.
- Packaging machinery control software design experience a plus.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- 1 years’ experience in software application programming utilizing language such as Visual Basic, C , Java, etc.
- Self-motivated team player with high level of interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience in Allen Bradley PLC, Rockwell HMI, Microsoft Visual Basic and Wonderware HMI programming.
- Understanding of industrial networking.
- Microsoft SQL Server database design experience.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Willingness to travel up to 60%.
BENEFITS: Your pay is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your base pay, very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach complies with all states mandating the use of E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.