Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Desk Agent
- Job ID
ProSphere is seeking several individuals for the position of Customer Service Technician. Persons in this position will be required to be the Tier 1 first respondent to end-user requests for assistance in the operation and functionality of their computing systems, software, peripheral and other devices. The successful candidate must be able to assist the user in the use of existing manuals and non-scripted or automated system responses in clearing Tier 1 trouble tickets. The candidate must be able to effectively interact with the user and be able to refer ongoing or unresolved issues to the appropriate technical, analysis, assurance or engineering support team at Tier 2. Individuals in this role must possess effective communication skills, have an attention to detail, and be willing to work as part of an integrated team consisting of both Government and contractor personnel on a nationwide level. These are full time positions located in Bossier City, LA. Veterans are highly encouraged to apply.
- Provide routine information technology (IT) customer support in maintaining computing systems, printers and other peripherals
- Analyze and report daily on ticket resolution to an established weekly ticket closure rate
- Troubleshoot basic IT services as needed and assist customers with reported issues
- Will use an automated ticketing system on a daily basis
- Successfully handle a wide range of hardware and network technology issues in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Will be responsible for all assigned trouble tickets from creation to resolution
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a clearance for persons in a position of public trust conducted by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and the Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
- Minimum high school diploma
- Technical certifications strongly desired
- Experience providing IT support to end-user communities preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service and communications skills required
- Demonstrable troubleshooting and problem resolution skills for desktops and laptops
- Experience providing services to the federal government and/or the VA
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- May be required to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
- Ability to sit at a workstation for long periods of time
ProSphere offers full-time employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, health insurance, life insurance, military leave, training, tuition reimbursement, a wellness program, short- and long-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan with company matches/immediate vesting, commuter benefits, and more.
It is ProSphere’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.