RBS Global, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tech - Field Svc I
at RBS Global, inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: OPE390
Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 8,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
Our Process & Motion Control platform designs, manufactures, markets and services highly engineered mechanical components that help customers increase productivity and prevent downtime. Rexnord aerospace products can be found throughout aircraft from the engine to the landing gear. Our Water Management platform offers water solutions that help protect human health and the environment.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Rexnord Industrial Services is a premium, high quality provider of aftermarket power transmission services to the pulp and paper, steel and other industries. Rexnord Industrial Services specializes in providing full-service power transmission solutions and has a high degree of technical expertise in advising clients in the inspection, repair, replacement or maintenance for mission critical components such as industrial drive shafts, clutches and brakes that are used in production equipment. Rexnord Industrial Services continues to offer its customers a wide breadth of critical services, including inspection, repair, replacement and spare parts, as well as predictive and preventative maintenance and other on-site technical field services. Rexnord Industrial Services is located in Taylors, SC and services customers nationwide.
This position will be responsible for service, repair and installation of products.
- Travel locally within a 400 mile area, including overnight travel to assigned locations to repair, maintain, and troubleshoot problems with equipment.
- Handle all tasks, projects, and situations with high quality customer service, keeping customer needs at the forefront.
- Conduct routine maintenance to prevent mechanical malfunctions
- Provide hands-on service, repair and installation of all products manufactured by Rexnord, as well as similar products manufactured by competitors
- Promote a safe working environment by following established and required safety policies and practices at all times
- Other duties as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent, technical school training beyond high school is a plus;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in one of the followings: Field Services, Millwright, Assembly, Machinist, Maintenance/Repair Technician, or Engineering
- Preferred prior experience with power transmission, couplings, universal shafts, rotating shafts, and predictive maintenance products
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and other technical mechanical drawings is expected
- Experience correctly using measuring tools/equipment (ex. Micrometers, tooth calipers, and dial and electronic indicators).
- Ability to carry and lift heavy tools, equipment, and components (up to 60 lbs).
- Must be able to operate hand tools and stand for long periods of time
- Valid Driver's license is required
- Competitive Salary
- Matching 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary Personal Reimbursement Account
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Minority/Veteran/Disabled