Reagan Family of Companies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Reagan Family of Companies
Deliver best in class thinking and service to the oil and gas, marine and energy markets through listening, applying intelligence and responding. Every time. The production department is responsible for the delivery of quality Point Eight Power products in a timely manner in order to support our efforts of being a best in class manufacturer. The overall objective of this position is to provide entry-level support for electrical assembly functions while learning wiring techniques in order to contribute to a team focused on leading cycle time, delivering superior quality, and assisting in reducing per unit costs to drive operational success. Consistent and accurate representation of the Point Eight Power brand, mission, vision, values, and organizational strategy are essential to achieving the goals of the organization.
- Assemble, terminate, wire and install electrical components and devices into enclosures, per drawing packages and instructions defined by the Engineering Department to a sufficient level of proficiency in order to be promoted to a Wireman 3 role after completing a 90 day probationary period.
- Install and mount electrical controls, panels, sensors and components by reading and comprehending schematics or documents to efficiently build customized equipment in order to meet deadlines.
- Perform daily tasks with safe and proper use of equipment and tools, including tape measures, crimpers, drills, hand power tools, overhead cranes, pallet jacks, tilt tables, and saw horses.
- Interpret and apply basic electrical manufacturing knowledge and principles and read specifications to determine component parts, methods, and sequencing.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized work area by complying with safety procedures, rules, quality standards and best practices, and relying on pre-established guidelines or directions from senior team members to perform tasks optimally.
- Assist with cleaning and packing finished products for shipping.
- Identify and report missing materials or production problems that may cause project delays or effect quality.