Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Litigation Account Specialist
at Republic Finance
- Job ID
- 282 Tower Rd.
Overview and Responsibilities
The Litigation Account Specialist is a key role within the approval and initialization of our litigation portfolio. This role is responsible for ensuring consistency in review and approval of all qualified accounts for litigation before placing with Republic’s attorney network or internal Pro Se litigation team. This individual tracks the placement or denial of legal files, ensures timely payment of attorney invoices and handles inbound communication from attorney firms, centralized operations team, and branches regarding the legal assignment. The Litigation Account Specialist works with other members of the Litigation Team to (1) submit placements and affidavits to attorney firms; (2) ensure adherence to policies and procedures; and (3) manage updates to the company’s host system. Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Reviews and approves all qualified accounts for litigation before placing with attorney.
- Communicates with Attorney Performance Specialist to determine which firm(s) will receive the newly placed legal files.
- Tracks the placement or denial of legal files.
- Ensures all attorney invoicing is paid and added in absVision timely.
- Handles inbound calls and emails from attorney firms, centralized operations and branches surrounding legal assignment.
- Works with branches to retrieve required documentation for legal placement with attorney firms and Pro Se litigation team.
- Delivers necessary documents to attorney firms and Pro Se litigation team in order for the litigation to be processed timely.
- Ensures attorney firm receives all requested documents and responses when requested.
- Adheres to policies and procedures when determining suitable collection solutions, including the Fair Debt Collection Law and all Policy and Procedure.
- Understands and applies proper method for legal approval and denial.
- Handles media requests with attorney and Pro Se litigation team.
- Handles all attorney firm, branch and customer requests with professionalism.
- Effectively builds trust with customers and internal staff by embodying and demonstrating the philosophy of the organization, including
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrates relevant experience in reviewing account for litigation process.
- Demonstrates entry level understanding of the litigation process
- Familiarity with Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude, strong communication and customer relations skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Creative problem solving; analytical decision making
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- High level of creativity and flexibility in order to improve existing programs and develop new ones
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must pass pre-employment assessment tests, drug screening, motor vehicle records, background and credit checks
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Regular drawings for sports tickets
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.