Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Help Desk Analyst
at Republic Finance
- Job ID
- 7031 Commerce Circle
- Baton Rouge
Overview and Responsibilities
We are looking for a seasoned Help Desk professional with at least 5 years of experience in a large corporate setting to join our growing IT team! As a Sr. Help Desk Analyst you will answer & resolve incoming technical incidents, requests and issues for Republic Finance enterprise & Office level operations. In this role you will handle approximately 20 tickets per day with regard to all areas of IT infrastructure and applications and will work with various internal support groups to escalate complex high priority/high impact issues, as well as ensure a high degree of customer service. We are a team oriented, collaborative environment with a strong customer service focus! Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Answer and resolve inbound incidents at a large corporate help desk, efficiently and professionally, in a high-volume environment that operates 5 days a week, including a rotating after hour and weekend on-call schedule.
- Manage the resolution of inbound incidents; balancing the need for customer service and issue resolution with the constraints of an incident time goal.
- Translate complex, technical concepts into easy to understand language to assist non-technically oriented customers.
- Demonstrate a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Diagnose hardware, software, printing, and network connectivity issues including LAN, WAN, WLAN and VPN access in a complex environment, offering a variety of tier 1 & tier 2 solutions, using remote control tools to assist customers when needed.
- Escalate high priority, high impact issues to the tier 3 support teams.
- Troubleshoot corporate applications with the use of a knowledge base and assign issues to the appropriate support group as needed; provides feedback on technical documentation for publication in knowledge base.
- Facilitate user departments obtaining new computer systems or modifications to existing systems by understanding the functions of the user department and analyzing current processing and procedures, advising them on appropriate alternatives in meeting their computing needs, and assisting them in the preparation of associated request, including imaging, configuration and delivery of endpoints.
- Monitor the help desk queue and ensures tickets are resolved before the exceeded target completion date/time, or to the users satisfaction.
- Accurately, quickly, and typing efficiently record all interactions with customers in an incident management tracking tool.
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively identifies solutions.
- Contribute to the development of policies and procedures by serving on appropriate committees and supporting the missions of the department
- Meet or exceed statistical metrics regarding; ticket and call quality (accuracy), first call resolution, schedule adherence, and call handle time.
- Adhere to policies and procedures regarding the safeguarding of protected information, such as personal identifiable information (PII) and access to corporate systems.
- Remain competent and current through self-directed professional reading, developing professional contacts with colleagues, attending professional development courses, and attending training and/or courses as required by Republic Finance.
- 5+ years of related Technical Support, Help Desk, or Service Desk experience in a large corporate IT setting
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience in addition to the requirements listed above
- Experience working with ITSM & ITOM tools (ConnectWise, Service Now, etc.)
- Experience using and supporting IP phone systems
- Experience with Windows Server infrastructure & roles (AD, DHCP, DNS, DFS, CA, etc.)
- Experience troubleshooting remote access tools (VPN) and general connectivity (LAN/WAN) issues
- Experience with Networked Printing & Print Servers
- Experience with Video Conferencing Solutions (Cisco Teleprescence, Webex etc.) or like environment
- Experience with SharePoint Administration or like environment
- Experience with Exchange & 3rd party email protection or like environment
- Experience with Office365 Enterprise licensing and subscriptions or like environment
- Experience with Hyperconverged Infrastructure (Nutanix, VMware, etc.) or like environment
- Experience with Public Cloud Computing & Networking (Azure, AWS, Google, etc.) or like environment
- Experience with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (Citrix, HP Thin Client, etc.) or like environment
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge and experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server/Desktop & Linux operating systems, etc.
- Able to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment with a strong customer service focus
- Able to be self-motivated and directed, to effectively prioritize and execute task in a high pressure environment.
- Outstanding ability to perform logical troubleshooting in pressure situations is a plus
- Technical Professional certifications including or from any of the following: ITIL, PMP, ISACA, SANS, MSFT, CISCO, VMware are a plus
- Team Lead experience is a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Regular drawings for LSU and Saints tickets
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Beautiful offices with a friendly team environment
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. #zr2