Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Sales Executive - Industrial Automation & Controls
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
CLIENT SALES EXECUTIVE - INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION & CONTROLS
LOCATION: Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Lake Charles or New Orleans
What do you get to do in this position?
The Client Sales Executive is responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the sales relationship with each client/prospect in their portfolio at every level from the (CxO) executive suite to departmental line managers. Drives new business through the identification, development, negotiation, and closure of new services agreements with prospects and clients, and participates in the subsequent maintenance of client relationships. They target potential leads, qualify them, and lead the pursuit team in crafting and positioning the deal. To this end, they leverage their industry and financial business knowledge to create demand and persuade through the development and presentation of compelling purchasing rationales. Product, Services and Solution agreements will encompass all Schneider Electric offerings and range in scale from short-term consulting engagements to complex, multi-service, multi-year and global partnerships. Specific new sales/revenue and profit margin targets are established annually by management.
Additional responsibilities include the smooth transition of new business from sales to delivery, coaching and mentoring account delivery leaders on client relationship management issues, providing feedback on customer wants and needs to the Schneider Electric strategic portfolio function, ensuring compliance with Schneider Electric sales processes and new business approval requirements, coordinating the relationship between key client personnel and Schneider Electric senior executives, and leading or coordinating global relationship management initiatives with other geographic units of Schneider Electric focused on the same client.
The Sales Executive also shares industry, deal, and sales best-practice knowledge with the Schneider Electric sales community and may mentor and coach other Sales Executives.
Job Essential Functions:
- Schneider Electric Sales Executives are responsible for managing the entire sales process from identifying prospects to negotiating contracts.
- Other job essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create and maintain territory sales plan
- Identify prospects and create entry strategies for each
- Utilize business and financial knowledge to create value propositions
- Execute competitive sales tactics to win business
- Coordinate deal crafting and positioning
- Lead or participate in contract negotiations
- Manage demand and qualify opportunities
This job might be for you if:
Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Economics. An MBA, graduate degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or Engineering or professional qualifications in Law or Finance are considered a major plus.
- 5 years of complex, solution selling sales experience in manufacturing facilities (e.g. Power and Utility industry, Oil and Gas Industry).
- Strong technical knowledge: DCS, Safety Systems, Advanced Applications, PLC, CONTROLS, M&I (Mandatory)
- Industrial client base: Oil & Gas, Chemical, Power or Refineries (Asset)
- Past experience in closing deals of $5-10 Million in contract value
- Knowledgeable of Business Solutions and Manufacturing Applications
- Ability to establish CXO level relationships
- Track record of meeting/exceeding yearly quota
- Experience in business transformation solutions
- Capability to understand IOM offerings and articulate those offerings to the industry and prospects
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.