Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Day Shift
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Clinical - Nursing
- Street Address
- 64030 Highway 434
- North Shore Rehabilitation Hospital
- Position Type
- Full Time Regular
North Shore Rehabilitation Hospital
*A quad-venture with Select Medical, Ochsner, St. Tammany, and Slidell Memorial*
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Shift Hours: 7:00am to 7:00pm
Benefits of becoming a CNA with us:
- 12-hour shifts and flexible scheduling
- Manageable case loads
- High success rate of patients going home from our hospital
- Competitive rates and shift differentials
- Team-oriented culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package for Full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse, assists patients in the rehabilitation process through provision of appropriate nursing care as well as carryover of rehabilitation techniques.
- Completes daily assignments as directed by a nurse.
- Obtains vital signs (temperature, pulse, respirations) as directed.
- Answers all call lights promptly.
- Reinforces rehabilitation techniques as directed.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous hospital experience preferred.
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Certified Nursing Assistant required.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas