Sirius Technical Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sirius Technical Services
Sirius Technical Services is hiring a Jr. Designer for a long term contract assignment in the Marine Industry located in Avondale, LA. Pay range is around $15/hr. - $24/hr. depending on experience level.
• Designs components or portions of systems and modifies existing designs to develop or improve products and facilitate manufacturing operations.
• Utilizes computer-aided design equipment and/or graphic tools such as, CAD, CAM or CATIA.
• Gathers information, makes studies, computes calculations, and prepares original rough layouts, sketches to present design proposal.
• Coordinates design criteria with engineering, manufacturing, tooling, material, and planning group such as ease of manufacture, availability of materials, and contractual specifications. Exclude classifications in which incumbents predominantly perform drafting assignments.
• A qualified candidate should be proficient in AutoCAD 2014 and Microsoft Excel.
• In addition, the designer should have a basic understanding of electrical system diagrams, deck plans, wiring diagrams, and electrical terminations.
• The designer must also be able to produce electrical design modifications with Supervisory guidance.
• Knowledge of drafting procedures and materials is required; shipbuilding materials, elementary electrical circuits, electronic system principals, and design of electrical equipment are desired.
• Associate Degree in Engineering Design related field and minimal work experience is preferred.
Sirius Technical Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Please send all resumes to [Click Here To Join]
A leader in integrated, innovative staffing solutions for some of today’s most rewarding professions, Sirius Technical Services is pleased to present a variety of high-growth, high-impact employment opportunities for motivated individuals who are ready to take a step in their career. As the demand for our services continues to grow, so does our need for top talent! If you’re searching for your next professional home, we look forward to partnering with you.
For designers, engineers, project managers, and more, Sirius Technical services, offers an unrivaled ability to match qualified candidates with winning employers across the nation. Whether you’re searching for temporary and contract work or direct hire and full-time assignments, our employment solutions offer the freedom, flexibility, and future your unique career deserves.
Sirius Technical Services proudly provides a wealth of employment perks that come from a company committed to prioritizing its #1 asset – our people! From highly competitive compensation and comprehensive insurance coverage to numerous work/life balance rewards and continuous career support, we are dedicated to giving back to those who give so much at work every day.
Are you ready to get serious about your success? Join the Sirius Technical Services Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?