Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
|Location:||Baton Rouge, LA|
Responsibilities include interacting with providers to obtain compliance information, coordination of inspections, working with compliance officers to coordinate their daily activities. Other duties include filing, mailing, faxing, emailing, responding to inquiries and complaints.
- Maintain regular contact with transportation providers to ensure compliance with all contract requirements.
- Verifies provider documents and ensures that they meet contractual requirements as well as scan and maintain documents in InSight and compliance files.
- Update InSight and Eclipse compliance database with new provider information, vehicle information and driver information.
- Documenting and electronic filing activities such as vehicle inspection forms, spot inspection forms, observation forms and digital photography.
- All documentation received must be entered in InSight in a timely manner.
- Accurate and detailed record keeping of all information received
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- 5 years’ customer service experience, compliance coordinator experiences a plus
- High level proficiency or above in Microsoft Word is a must.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be able to demonstrate multi-tasking skills in a high stress environment while working with multiple managers
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Professional appearance
- Positive attitude
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule; could require evenings or weekends to meet contractual obligations.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma