Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
|Location:||Baton Rouge, LA|
Assuring that all NEMT Providers are appropriately trained and operating within compliance of all vehicle, driver and contractual requirements. In addition to, overseeing any and all accidents and incidents that may have occurred while they were operating under their SETI agreement. Also responsible for supervising the Quick Response Vehicles and Staff
- Generates and maintains executed contractual agreements for provider network
- Verifies and maintains current and valid documentation to assure that NEMT Providers are compliant with all contract requirements.
- Ensures that all current and valid data is inputted into Southeastrans’ data base in a timely and efficient manner
- Communicates information to key staff and departments
- Establishes and maintains regular contact with all contracted NEMT providers to ensure compliance with all contract requirements.
- Conduct annual, bi-annual, and spot inspections on authorized NEMT vehicles to ensure compliance to the executed provider agreement
- Investigation of various activities for fraud and abuse as well as quality assurance
- Ensures that information is documented and submitted in a timely manner. Photos must be downloaded to SET server within one business day.
- Management and scheduling of Compliance and Quick Response Vehicle (QRV) staff
- Ensures all providers, NET Drivers, and Compliance Team are performing to the guidelines of Southeastrans, Inc. standards
- Responsible for managing safety and security programs
- Accountable for the preparation and submission of reports to satisfy internal and regulatory requirements
- Assists with reconciliation issues, as needed.
- All other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Minimum of five-year customer service experience
- Minimum of 3 years Risk and Compliance experience
- Five years in NET, EMS and/or Public Transit, or Fleet Management experience preferred
- Minimum of two years in a supervisor/management position
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs
- Ability to bend, stoop, push, pull and step in/out of vehicles
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Ability to see and operate in all conditions (day, night, adverse weather conditions)
- Ability to be flexible with their schedule (could require weekends, evenings and holidays)
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Professional appearance
- Positive attitude
- Meet contractual requirements for NET drivers
- Able to Certify to Instruct:
- Defensive Driving
- Passenger Assistance
- First Aid
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business from and accredited College or University and/or commensurate experience in area of quality or compliance strongly preferred.