Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Spectrum Healthcare Resources
- Greg Robbins
- Recruiter Phone
- Recruiter Extension
- New Orleans
- Direct phone number
- Dental - General Dentist
- South - Belle Chasse Naval Air Station - LA
- Recruiter Email
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a full-time opportunity for a civilian General Dentist at Belle Chase Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base in New Orleans, LA.
This position offers:
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Clinic hours: Monday – Friday | 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- No hassles of running your own practice
- All patients are fully insured
- No on-call, weekends or holidays
- Malpractice insurance covered by the military at no cost to the provider
- Ability to care for America’s military families and opportunity to advance within the Department of Defense
- Enjoy the Big Easy living at its best!
The General Dentist will have the following requirements:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery or Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from an American Dental Association accredited college or university.
- Active, valid, unrestricted license (with no limitations, stipulations or pending adverse actions) in a US jurisdiction.
- Active and unrestricted DEA
- Must be willing to obtain a basic life support (BLS) certification
- 1 year of experience performing clinical dentistry out of the last 18 months.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.