State of Louisiana
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Adjunct Instructor - Digital Art/Graphic Design
at State of Louisiana
- Supplemental Information
This posting is for a part-time, adjunct position.
The Department of Fine Arts and Communication seeks adjunct instructors to teach digital art / graphic design courses (Adobe Creative Suite). Adjunct instructors are hired by the department, the Division of Liberal Arts, and Baton Rouge Community College on a term-by-term basis as needed.
Dates/Times - Day and night classes;various times available
Salary - $2295 per credit course taught
In order to be considered for employment, applicant must scan and attach the required documentation to electronic application or mail to: Baton Rouge Community College, ATTN: HR, Baton Rouge, LA 70806.
Required documentation includes:
- A current curriculum vitae outlining education and applicable professional experiences
- Graduate and undergraduate transcripts
- PDF portfolio or website of digital artwork
If employed by Baton Rouge Community College, official transcripts must be provided.
Any questions regarding this posting may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 225-216-8268.
Baton Rouge Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Qualifications for teaching digital art / graphic design courses:
- Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.) or master's degree in art, or any master's degree with 18 graduate semester hours in art.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and Illustrator)