Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Stolt-Nielsen Limited
- # of Openings
- Regular Full-Time
Works under guidance and direction of the shift supervisor and the assigned Operations operator(s) responsible for the safe and efficient handling of all customer products.
Gauges tanks, tank trucks, and railcars with accuracy.
Aligns tanks and pipelines for the transfer of product both in and out of the storage tanks to and from all modes of transportation, i.e., ship, barge, tank truck, and rail car.
Follows established standard and special customer requirements.
Completes all Operations paperwork accurately.
Samples all product movements and tag samples properly, storing samples in designated area.
Reviews product data sheets prior to handling all customer products.
Stop gauges all vessels accurately on inbound and outbound movements.
Participates in employee safety training and quality programs.
1. High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.).
2. Must meet or exceed minimum score of 11 on the numerical skills test and 45 on the BMCT (pre-employment).
3. Minimum 90 days operations and regulatory orientation training.
4. Must receive favorable evaluations from the assigned Operations Management Team who evaluates the operator on knowledge of basic plant operating and safety rules, regulations, and procedures.
5. You must be physically strong: able to push, pull, lift and carry up to 30 pounds frequently; up to 50 pounds occasionally; and up to 83 pounds infrequently. You’ll need good balance to regularly step on and off equipment and work from ladders to perform various tasks. And you must be able to walk, sit, stand, and stoop comfortably. You’ll be working outdoors in all weather conditions- including heat, cold, ice, and rain- and frequently at elevations 50 feet above the ground.