Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager / Business Analyst in Virtual, Louisiana at Stryker Corporation
at Stryker Corporation
Job DescriptionIt's time to join Stryker!
We are a great place to work. Fortune, in association with Great Place to Work, named us among the World’s Best Workplaces. We ranked #10 out of the 25 companies on the list. This list highlights companies that have gone above and beyond to create a great workplace for employees all over the world. Fortune also named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in the United States. This is the ninth consecutive year we have been on the list, and we ranked #11 out of 100!
We aspire to create a place where hard work, humility, honesty, a sense of service and humor are the talk we walk. We are a very diverse group with an amazing set of experiences from bio-tech and high-tech companies. If that doesn't pique your interest, we’ve got scientists, motorcycle racers, some serious sailors, biking enthusiasts, whiteboard artists, videographers, mountain climbers, parents, triathletes, dog owners, avid runners, skiers and snowboarders. We combine laughter with intensity and focus.
This is a combination on-site/remote based role working with and supporting one of our premier customers in Lafayette. You will be making frequent planned and unplanned on-site visits for meetings with this customer, so you will need to be within close enough distance to support the customer's on-site requirements.
What You Will Do
Stryker Data Solutions Project Managers work to ensure that customers maximize their use of the data collection application over the life of their contract. They also plan and coordinate all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery. Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades. You will coordinate work performed by IT staff and internal customers and partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments. You will develop detailed project plans and manage all implementation processes, including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
You will also:
- Execute the implementation of the customer’s HealthEMS system following the steps and processes as defined in the implementation guideline.
- Develop a project plan for this customer of the HealthEMS application.
- Perform configuration of the HealthEMS product to meet customer needs.
- Train the customer on the use of the HealthEMS product, and complete all associated project documentation.
- Coordinate with other Stryker team members (sales and service) and other business partners to ensure that all appropriate tasks have been planned and are executed.
- Work to optimize the use of the HealthEMS system over the life of the customer’s contract.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years of highly applicable and relevant experience.
What We Would Prefer You to Have
- EMT/Paramedic experience is strongly preferred
Software implementation and/or software support/customer service experience.
- Technical proficiency, good knowledge of troubleshooting software and hardware.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, classroom or hands on training.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with teams.
- Time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to influence individuals and groups.
- Possess a strong commitment to company values.
- Able to be flexible with schedule.
- Experience with Excel, SQL and BI Tools (PowerBI, Tableau, etc) is strongly preferred.
Why Stryker? “It’s the people.” That’s the answer you’ll hear most often when you ask our employees why they love working here. Come join our team at Stryker!”
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: None
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.