Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Product Manager 1
at Stuller, inc
- Req No.
- Work Hours
- 8:00am - 4:30pm
Stuller is looking to hire a Diamonds & Gemstones Assistant Product Manager to assist in the development and implementation of approved product marketing programs for the assigned product lines. This individual will also assist in the management of initial aspects of product, pricing, promotion, and packaging in order to maximize profitability while collaborating with the Diamonds Director to develop the overall sales and profits plan of the designated diamond lines.
- Proficiency in MS Office particularly MS Excel.
- Detail oriented, organized, accurate and able to handle vast amount of data projects.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to access information using automated systems (e.g. Windows based computer, ORACLE, and MicroStrategy)
- Diamond and Gemstone knowledge and/or GIA certification preferred but not essential.
- Recommending, developing, and implementing the approved annual marketing plans and product promotions to launch successful new products in assigned product categories, maximizing sales and profits.
- Developing the merchandise plan, including all phases of merchandise selection, pricing and promotion.
- Executing the approved merchandising plan, delivering the ideal assortment mix for assigned categories to deliver the maximum sales, gross margin, and turnover.
- Developing the sales, gross margin, and pricing plan for assigned categories.
- Support the production of new catalogs and promotional flyers, including layout recommendations.
- Suggesting essential tools to analyze the business and maximize the profitability of each assigned category.
- Identifying and developing emerging trends and new product concepts, enabling the creation of product lines to fit selected target market niches.
- Monitor the marketplace for competitive product information, especially pricing, recommending and instituting changes accordingly.
- Reviewing customer comment reports, responding where necessary.
- Reviewing and reporting on purchase data and product category performance against KPI’s.
- Collaborate and assist in product initiatives and sale efforts.
- Serve as point of contact in absence of Diamonds Director.
- Review Salesforce cases and customer comment reports and responding where necessary.