Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Stuller, inc
- Req No.
- Work Hours
- 8:00am - 4:30pm
The role of the Business Analyst is to develop and execute data analysis for a variety of purposes including, but not limited to, customer behavior, product performance, financial results, marketing strategies, and production related issues. The purpose of this role is to develop a macro understanding in functional areas through the utilization of data providing a holistic view of performance and key drivers of that performance.
This position will manage various projects essential to the analysis of critical performance data in numerous parts of the business. This includes ongoing reporting of business cases as well as exploratory data discovery.
All learnings and actionable insights from the analysis should be appropriately disseminated to all business leaders with a vested interest to meet business leader’s objectives while simultaneously fostering continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Analytics with at least three years of experience in analytics related to marketing, product and customer performance, market research, financial or production related processes
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to train and mentor internal customers on using analytical tools developed
- Demonstrated ability to act independently with general direction
- Self-motivated and customer service oriented
- Advanced MS Excel skills and working knowledge of MS Power Point required
- Experience and proficiency in data visualization software
- Ability to effectively conduct presentations to all levels (C level to front line associates)
- SQL proficiency desired
- Microstrategy Experience a plus
- Perform data mining and interact with business leaders throughout the company to assist in solving business questions in those respective divisions / departments
- Utilize data analysis techniques to discover and recommend actionable insights that align with organizational strategic priorities and goals
- Lead analysis and understanding of company-wide business issues, data challenges, and business processes
- Develop and maintain standardized reporting mechanisms for all areas of required analysis
- Share new learning(s) with appropriate parties using effective data visualization techniques to communicate analysis results