Superior Energy Services, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Pressure Control Operator
at Superior Energy Services, inc.
- Company Name
- Warrior Energy Services
- Field Operations
Warrior Energy Services is currently seeking a Field Pressure Control Operator for SPC Rentals Division in Broussard. Prospective employee will support the repair and maintenance operations on equipment as directed by Shop Foreman or other supervisors.
Essential Duties of this position include:
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of SPC
- Loads and unloads vehicles as required to maintain service schedules.
- Participates in rigging up equipment on location which includes connecting hoses, high pressure iron, etc. to equipment and to the customers well head..
- Maintains all required log books and inspection reports to comply with D.O.T. Regulations.
- Performs minor maintenance and housekeeping of vehicle to assure safe and efficient operations, and routine housekeeping tasks to maintain a clean work area.
- Assists with the mobilization of equipment. Duties include driving pump truck units, transport units, bulk cement trucks, or pickup trucks to/from job locations.
- Performs shop housekeeping duties such as cleaning shop floors and units.
- Assists Maintenance personnel with their duties as directed.
- Expedites the procurement of tools, parts and equipment by performing "hot shot" runs as required.
- Capable of performing basic pump operation duties unsupervised.
- Responsible for making safety performance and environmental awareness the primary focuses of all district employees.
• Coordinates necessary corrective action with Operations Supervisor and District Manager.
• Coordinate safe movement of personnel, equipment, and products to and from customer's location as per customer's requirements.
• Maintain satisfactory driving record.
• Adhere to company policy and procedures.
• Ability to interface with customers in the effort to maintain positive customer relations.
• Responsible for planning and directing efficient activities and ensuring quality through the execution of service according to plan.
• Responsible for sales support as needed.
• Must be able to generate proposals and pricing as needed.
• Will be required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform duties according to the documented Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Standard Operating Procedures and Work Place Instructions.
• Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
High School diploma or equivalent.
• Good computer skills
• requires strong leadership and supervisory skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work flexible work schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Multi-tasking ability.
• Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.