Superior Energy Services, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Superior Energy Services, inc.
- Company Name
- HB Rentals, LC
- Craft/Skilled Labor
HB Rentals, a Superior Energy Services company, is the world’s premier supplier of offshore and onshore housing and related equipment for the oil and gas industry. Since 1980, we have provided safe, reliable products to make living on the job an easier, more comfortable experience.
We are currently looking for a Mechanic, Rotational to join our team based out of Lafayette, LA.
The Generator Mechanic repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as generators, engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and trucks and trailers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read technical wording and information is essential for reading work orders and repair manuals
- Perform diagnostic tests and interpret the results of these tests for conducting repairs and maintenance
- Schedule work duties in order of necessity and priorities, typically through the use of manuals and diagrams
- Utilize checklists to verify you have completed all repairs and maintenance
- Inspect all aspects of diesel engines including electrical generator, transmissions, steering mechanisms, brake systems, exhaust systems, HVAC systems, etc.
- Repair everything from parts and mechanical components to malfunctioned issues
- Maintain a diesel powered vehicle or equipment with basic care that includes oil changes, fluid checks, and trailer components
- The ability to test drive vehicles after you’ve completed repairs
- Comply all with QHSE policies and procedures during the course of work.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum five years related experience
- Mechanical Certification
- Knowledge of current practices, equipment, materials and supplies used in the mechanical trade
- Ability to travel 75% of the time.
- Home location not a factor in hiring.
- Must have a valid local driver's license with clean driving record
- Ability to meet Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Requirements to operate a Commercial Motor Vehicle.
- Must pass a physical, agility testing, and drug and alcohol screen
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, nights and overtime as needed
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
HB Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veterans.