Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- US-LA-Baton Rouge
Position: Construction Consultant
Company: SITECH Louisiana
Location: Shreveport (Remote)
Help build a better Louisiana with SITECH. Are you a seasoned civil contractor that enjoys being on the cutting edge of construction equipment and knowledge? Would you also like to help contribute to building a better Louisiana? Then I would urge you to apply for the Contruction Consulant position and join the evergrowing team at Sitech Louisiana!
The SITECH Louisiana Advantage
Heavy Civil Contractors equipped with SITECH Louisiana’s Trimble Construction Technology perform work faster, more accurately, reach grade in fewer passes, need less fuel, and reduce Survey expenses all while helping their good operators become great. SITECH Louisiana is revolutionizing the means and methods of Construction through innovative construction technology solutions such as GPS, Lasers, Optics, Drones, and Take-Off & 3D Modeling software.
SITECH Louisiana helps to build a better Louisiana by increasing Heavy Civil Contractors dirt moving productivity and profitability. To ensure we deliver on our productivity promises we hire Construction Professionals with expertise in the business of moving dirt.
About the position
Our Construction Consultants typically have experience using all types of Construction Technology as Superintendents, Foreman, Surveyors, or Data Modelers provides the best foundation to become an expert in Trimble technology through SITECH Louisiana’s Employee development and education program. This is a remote role that will be traveling throughout Northern Louisiana meeting with customers. 95% travel will be day trips with no overnight stay expected.
What you’ll be doing
- Primary source of sales support and training for internal and external customers.
- Travel throughout the state of Louisiana
- Maintains technical expertise of Trimble products.
- Assists clients in understanding which products or services best satisfy their needs in terms of functionality, quality, price, and delivery.
- Prepares and provides technical sales demonstrations and training as requested.
- Primary technical contact for sales.
- Communicates with the sales team and technical support to solve client problems.
- Proactively drives collection of information that aids in the development and improvement of SITECH and Trimble products and services offerings.
- Supports marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
- Monitors trends and procedures to assist in the effective management of daily operations
Skills we’re looking for
- 5+ years in Heavy Civil Construction
- 2+ years supporting and training on one or more of the following:
- Machine Control
- Site Positioning
- Trimble 3D Modeling software or others such as but not limited to:
- Civil 3D
- Micro Station
- Microsoft Office Suite
- An appitite to learn!
Sounds great, right?! Here’s what’s next:
Apply online, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this could be the right fit for you!