TC Howe Community High School
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Curriculum Specialist of Innovation - Louisiana Based
at TC Howe Community High School
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the implementation of the CSUSA Educational Model by supplementing with innovative solutions to increase student achievement
- Support schools with technology integration
- Research viable options for technology devices
- Research, create and conduct training for implementation of technology in the classroom
- Create resources to supplement product/program training
- Gather and analyze training feedback and usage data to increase effectiveness of training
- Research and evaluate different methods and delivery of training
- Support schools with instructional software recommendations
- Research and vet viable options for instructional software solutions that fill pre-identified network or school-level gaps
- Assess network and school-level efficacy to determine gaps
- Research and analyze stakeholder needs
- Conduct pilot programs to validate researched innovative solutions
- Evaluate provided or collected (via focus groups, pilot programs) data to determine efficacy of a product/program
- Establish and maintain documentation of all policies and procedures for responsible tasks
- Act as a technology/innovations liaison for schools, clients and vendors
- Participate successfully in the training programs offered to increase the skill and proficiency related to job assignments
- Review current developments, literature and technical sources of information related to job responsibility
- Ensure adherence to good safety procedures
- Follow federal and state laws, as well as company policies
**MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED**
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment toward the job and the mission of the company; supports company’s goals and strategic priorities.
- Demonstrates excellent oral (including presentations), written, interpersonal (active listening), skills and ability in negotiating and influencing; great phone etiquette.
- Works and interacts with staff and relates to individuals at all levels of the organization; relates to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to consistently be at work, to arrive on time, to follow instructions, to respond to management direction and solicit feedback to improve performance.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Establishes excellent interpersonal skills between all constituents: being courteous, professional, and helpful; demonstrates high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- High performance teams and a strong team player.
- Strong track record for analyzing complex problems/issues, identifying patterns and recommending creative solutions.
- Proactive and takes initiative. Thinks creatively. Drives projects to completion. Insists on highest level of quality.
- Support and motivate others.
- Empathetic to others’ views and needs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- None. The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions. Work demands are met working in typical office setting or school environment.
- No physical exertion required.
- Travel within or outside Florida.
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with CSUSA salary and benefit policy. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be those established by Charter Schools USA.
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
FLSA OVERTIME CATEGORY
Job is exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Performance will be evaluated in accordance with Charter Schools USA’s policy.
Human Resources retains the sole right and discretion to make changes to this job description. Any employee making changes unauthorized by the CEO or the Senior Director of Human Resources will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Educational Leadership or Curriculum & Instruction preferred, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 2-5 years related experience and /or training.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%
- PC proficient: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Student Information System (SIS), other relevant software.
- Commitment to company mission.
- Such alternatives to the above requirements as CSUSA may find appropriate and acceptable.