Technip USA inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Technip USA inc
Job TitleScaffolding Specialist
LocationLake Charles, LA-Code 20
Field Engineering & Construction jobs with Technip in Lake Charles, Louisiana
TechnipFMC take it further! Work on a grassroots world scale ethane cracker and derivatives complex. As the Scaffold Specialists you will be responsible for providing effective technical expertise, administration and coordination for the construction scaffolding activities according to specifications and drawings and for performing related duties.
Scaffolding Specialist roles and responsibilities:
- Forecast, plan, schedule and coordinate the execution of work.
- Plan sequence of installation to avoid obstructions and activities of other construction subcontractors and workers.
- Ensure activities are executed in conformance with safety standards, project drawings, specifications, schedules, cost estimates, procedures, and quality requirements.
- Determine, in conjunction with Construction Manager(s), the requirements for information, materials, manpower, construction equipment and tools.
- Monitor the execution of construction in accordance with contract documents.
- Oversee subcontractor supervision and workforce to insure safety, productivity and quality.
- Ensure that all work is properly inspected in accordance with project requirements.
- Promote and enforce all safety programs and work rules.
- Provide input for the development of project schedules in cooperation with the construction engineers and planners.
- Ensure that daily and weekly short-range planning is maintained down to the foreman level.
- Ensure all scope changes are properly documented and that change orders are approved prior to the performance of work.
- Maintain close liaison and cooperation with assigned subcontractor(s) performing work.
- Provide technical assistance, interpretation of drawings, and recommendation of construction methods and construction equipment required.
- 10+ years experience
- 5+ years supervising scaffolding erection
- Scaffolding certification desirable
It is the policy of TechnipFMC to provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law at the TechnipFMC location to which this application is submitted. In Addition, as a Federal Government contractor, TechnipFMC is an affirmative action employer. If you require accommodation during the application process, please contact the local Human Resources Department.