The Bergaila Companies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mechanical Completion Specialist
at The Bergaila Companies
- Job ID
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
We are currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Completion Specialist to work with a leading EPC company based out of Houma, LA.
The Mechanical Completion Specialist will be responsible for the following;
- Witness and supervise all the records for: Conformity checks; carried out on each item of equipment or component, such as instruments, packages, motors, cables, etc., to verify the conditions of the equipment’s, the quality of the installation, the compliance with project drawings and specification, vendor’s instruction, codes and standards and goods practice.
- Static/de-energized test; carried out on equipment to ensure the quality of number of critical components. This cold testing concerns all disciplines (instrument, electrical, piping, mechanical).
- Review and comment of: Mechanical completion Dossier to ensure all the records (QC, Pneumatic, Hydrostatic, loop test, motor run test, P & ID issue for construction, construction packages, preservation as vendors required, final check list by categories A/B/C.
- Monitor, review and assist to Mechanical Completion milestone, dates and schedule.
- Monitor and review the Mechanical Completion control program, reports and certificate.
- Interacts with a variety of functional groups including within the project; to include the Project Management Team, shared services support functions and the Client.
- Review, comment and provide guideline for commissioning Procedures.
- Witness FAT and SAT procedures and activities.
- Review, comment and provide guideline for commissioning technical database.
- Review, comment and provide guideline to develop the pre-start-up activities required for start the platform.
- Witness and guideline commissioning activities like functional test, run test, safety check list before start, ready for commissioning dossiers by system.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry.
- A good understanding Construction, Mechanical completion concepts, Commissioning and design of offshore plant and equipment, standards associated with the completions process and Completion Database systems.