Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Mobile Medical Equipment
- Job ID
- Equipment Cleaning & Delivery
- Company Name
- TRIMEDX, LLC
- Samantha Adams
The Mobile Medical Equipment Site Manager is the owner of the overall MME program and customer at their respective site. This position leads MME staff and initiatives to provide superior customer service, operational efficiency, and financial success. The role manages operations on a day-to-day basis, collaborates and maintains positive relationships with customers, works to develop colleagues, and provides a communication channel between hospital executives and the TriMedx Central Office. The MME Site Manager also ensures that TriMedx services are in compliance with regulatory standards. This position may perform hands-on services as needed. The Manager is responsible for maintaining a collaborative team environment that motivates and encourages associates to excel and add value to the organization. This associate must demonstrate company values, by exceeding the client and team expectations.
- Acts as a visible leader and motivates team members to pursue excellence
- Applies knowledge and experience of technology and/or equipment to oversee site operations and provide direction to others
- Motivates others through praise, recognition, and rewards
- Manages personnel by staffing and scheduling technicians in a manner that assures the best service possible
- Coaches and mentors technicians by providing feedback on performance and documentation habits
- Develops others to continuously achieve long and short term business results
- Acclimates new hires to TriMedx culture and expectations
- Uses HR systems to approve timecards
- Effectively builds credibility and trust with customer administration, clinicians and staff
- Sustains a positive atmosphere
- Supports TriMedx mission, values, strategic goals and high standards of customer service.
- Adheres to the Corporate Compliance Program, including confidentiality of HIPAA protected health information.
- Maintains and projects confidence, enthusiasm and a professional image.
- Demonstrates strong communication and presentation skills (listening, writing and speaking).
- Proactive and self-directed; exhibits strong problem solving skills.
- Operates with a proactive approach towards safety, health and quality in compliance with all company, governmental and customer policies and regulations.
- Organized; prioritizes to meet deadlines.
- Remains calm and self-controlled in the face of ambiguity and change.
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers by employing interpersonal and conflict management skills
- Conducts regular touchpoints with local sponsor
- Effectively collaborates with customers and vendors to develop win-win solutions
- Monitors performance benchmarks
- Identifies and pursues opportunities for business entry
- Manages financial performance
- Responds to customer feedback to sure satisfaction
- Promotes program growth and cost containment.
Deliver MME Program
- Ensures prompt and courteous service is delivered to all customers in person and by phone or e-mail.
- Develop service delivery strategies with an outlook of continuous process improvement and KPIs
- Understands and uses effective conflict resolution skills, e.g., identifies and resolves customer and staff concerns, discrepancies and disagreements.
- Manages equipment inventory and par levels consistent with contract terms, pricing and policies.
- Demonstrates functional understanding of medical equipment
- Manages missing (Can Not Locate) equipment
- Inspects devices to ensure that technicians properly clean, test for functionality, deliver and retrieve equipment.
- Oversees and promotes communication among team members to create visibility for internal staff and customers.
- Supports equipment distribution technicians.
- Provides cross and lateral training, emphasizing continuous improvement and teamwork, and providing on-going feedback with focused action steps for areas of improvement.
- Partners with CE Operations and Leadership Team to drive efficiency and maintain customer alignment.
- Demonstrates sound and timely decision making skills.
- Collaborates with clinical engineering management
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years leading individuals in a team environment.
- At least 3 years of customer excellence experience.
- Preferred knowledge of healthcare industry, including an understanding or experience with hospital medical equipment.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as nights and emergency off-hours as required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds is a must.
- Ability to push or pull a cart that may weigh up to 75 pounds is critical.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Demonstrates a willingness to be flexible in terms of approach and a willingness and openness to receive and act on coaching and development.
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time is essential.
- Ability to travel, sometimes up to 50% may be required.