Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mobile Medical Equipment Representative
- Job ID
- Equipment Cleaning & Delivery
- Company Name
- TRIMEDX, LLC
- Samantha Adams
The Mobile Medical Equipment Representative is responsible for supporting the client’s Moveable Medical Equipment (MME) inventory requirements throughout the facility ensuring that the client's needs are met in a timely manner. The person is primarily responsible for the transfer of MME to designated areas of the facility. This employee must demonstrate company values, by exceeding the client and team expectations. Serve as a point of contact between the company and our customer.
- Support TRIMEDX mission, vision, values, strategic goals and high standards of customer service.
- Adheres to the Corporate Compliance Program, including confidentiality of HIPAA protected health information.
- Properly clean, test for functionality, deliver and retrieve MME.
- Collect equipment (MME) and transport to and from designated areas.
- Verify the quantities of inventory levels of MME to be delivered.
- Perform rounds to stock MME inventory as required.
- Manages missing (Can Not Locate) equipment.
- Resolve client issues and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Communicate effectively with coordinator regarding potential client issues and MME quality concerns.
- Build and sustain great customer relationships by providing customer support and by working with internal resources to solve customer issues.
- Help maintain department in clean, orderly and safe fashion.
- Adherence to established procedures and requirements of the institution.
- As needed, performs duties related to the successful operation of the department.
- Understand, observe and adhere to all safety procedures and policies (both TRIMEDX and hospital).
- Prioritizes to meet deadlines.
- Performs general clerical duties such as typing, answering phones, etc.
- Produce necessary reports and metrics in a timely manner.
- Comply with Joint Commission Standards, Federal and State Regulations.
- Assist and perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of experience in the health care, clinical engineering, Durable Medical Equipment or similarly situated industries preferred
- Intermediate understanding of medical equipment
- Solid customer relations and service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to stand for long period of times, walk, bend, stoop, twist, and reach for various items
- Ability to operate carts, and storage and dispensing mechanisms
- Able to keep count and stack individual items into carts
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to push or pull a cart that may weigh up to 75 pounds
- Willingness to work evenings, night shifts, weekends and holidays
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be comfortable at giving and receiving open feedback
- Basic computer knowledge and the willingness to learn new computer applications