Tropicana Entertainment Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tropicana Entertainment Inc.
Responsible for the manual operation of assigned table game(s), while maintaining the highest level of guest satisfaction. Must be qualified to monitor games for adherence to Internal Controls and casino regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for manual operations (dealing) of assigned table game(s) including all card and dice totals, payment of winning wagers and collection of all losing wagers. Handle all buy-ins and change transactions along with adding and verification of fills and credits that take place on the game that they are operating. Proficient in multiple games such as blackjack, craps, roulette, etc.
* Provide the highest level of customer service and customer satisfaction.
* Comply with all dealing procedures listed in the property Dealer's Manual.
* Protect games from fraud and relay any suspicious activity or customer disputes to Pit Supervisor. Protect games: monitor chip purchases at tables, ensure all transactions are correct, maintain security, and monitor work of dealers. Direct and monitor live games and personnel in area of responsibility: direct dealers in correct procedures and correct errors. Notify Pit Supervisor as appropriate.
* Complete rating cards for players: track players as they move from table to table and rate on several categories including bet amounts, time played, and wins/losses.
* Promote positive guest and employee relations. Provide professional and friendly service according to standard service procedures, while promoting positive guest relations. Work effectively with other employees, vendors, guests and other visitors.
* Comply with all Internal Controls, Company, departmental, and safety policies, procedures, and regulations.
* Must follow the Thoughtful Service model at all times.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalency; six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience dealing craps preferred.
Differs from Table Games dealer by level of complexity and experience with Table Games
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must qualify for and maintain a Louisiana Riverboat Gaming Permit
Must be able to effectively communicate in English. Must be able to read and write simple lists, interoffice memorandums, and business correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Basic proficiency- Internet Explorer and /or other Internet Service Providers