Tropicana Entertainment Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tropicana Entertainment Inc.
Provide a safe and secure environment for customers and for company property and employees. Assist customers as necessary to ensure their satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide security in assigned areas of the property: patrol the property, handle problem situations, observe and report safety hazards, assist EMT's as necessary.
* May patrol via foot, vehicle, and/or bicycle.
* Respond to calls; assess the situation and respond as per defined departmental and property protocol and procedures.
* Oversee customer boarding and disembarking to the vessel.
* Check identification, check for cameras, bottles and other items not allowed on the vessel. Provide crowd control and direct traffic on property.
* Assist customers, give directions, and provide personal escort to vehicles, etc. when requested.
* Assist disabled customers as necessary.
* Work effectively with other departments to handle customer situations and resolve problems. Complete required logs, documents and incident reports for all incidents.
* Provide security escorts for all monetary transfers, fills and credits.
* Transport tokens for slot fills and cash for jackpot winners.
* Assist with drops; slot drop, observe hard count crew doing the slot drop and transport tokens to the hard count room for asset protection.
* Table drop; provide drop boxes, observe the drop, secure drop boxes in the soft count room.
* Witness transactions.
* Monitor all entry and exits from hard count and soft count rooms, vault and maintain logs of these activities.
* Comply with all Internal Controls, company, departmental and safety policies, procedures and regulations.
* Controls and procedures in regards to access to the following areas: stored drop boxes/carts; drop boxes on table, during table drop; Access doors; Vault, Soft Count, Hard Count, Cart Storage, Card & Dice Room, and other sensitive areas as approved.
* Must follow the Thoughtful Service model at all times.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management
Access to the following sensitive areas: Stored drop boxes / carts; Security shall not have access to the contents of the stored drop boxes. Drop boxes on table, during table drop. Access doors: Vault, Count Room, Cart Storage, Card & Dice Room, other sensitive areas as approved by the Division. Keys Boxes as per Key List. Card and Dice Destruction Room.
Signature Authority Witness transactions. Table Fills / Credits / Markers / Progressive Jackpot Payout slips, Jackpots, Entry Logs and Key Logs
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalency; minimum six months security or law enforcement related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must be 21 years or older and possess a valid LA drivers license, or valid state issued identification card. Must qualify for a Louisiana Riverboat Gaming Permit.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.