Tropicana Entertainment Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Table Games Dealer
at Tropicana Entertainment Inc.
Responsible for the manual operation of assigned table game(s), while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for manual operation (dealing) of assigned table game(s) including all card and dice totals and the payment of winning wagers and collection of all losing wagers. Handle all buy-ins and change transactions along with the adding and verifying of fills and credits that take place on the game they are operating.
* Provide the highest level of customer service and customer satisfaction.
* Comply with all dealing procedures listed in the property Dealer's Manual. Comply with all internal controls; comply with company and department safety policies, procedures and regulations. Comply with State Gaming Commission policies and procedures.
* Protect games from fraud and relay any suspicious activity or customer disputes to the floor supervisor.
* Promote positive guest and employee relations.
* Provide professional and friendly service according to standard service procedures, while promoting positive guest relations. Work effectively with other employees, vendors, guests and other visitors.
* Comply with all Internal Controls, Company, departmental, and safety policies, procedures, and regulations.
* Must follow the Thoughtful Service model at all times.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalency; six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience dealing craps preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must qualify for and maintain a Louisiana Riverboat Gaming Permit
Must be able to effectively communicate in English. Must be able to read and write simple lists, interoffice memorandums, and business correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Basic proficiency- Internet Explorer and /or other Internet Service Providers