Tuff Shed, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warranty / Delivery Driver – For Construction Materials and Finished Products
at Tuff Shed, Inc.
- 19-Aug-2019 to 18-Sep-2019 (MST)
- Store 350 - New Orleans
- Baton Rouge, LA, USA
- $17.00/hour - $18.00/hour
- Full Time
We're recruiting for an experienced Handy Man/Delivery Driver to be part of our team providing high-quality Tuff Shed products at our Baton Rouge Factory.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A SUCCESSFUL HANDY MAN/DELIVERY DRIVER AT TUFF SHED?
- Experience with delivery driving but equally suited to do on-site touch ups and product warranty repair
- Prior construction experience is a plus
- Independent multi-tasker with a history of on-the-job reliability
- Great customer service! You'll representing the Tuff Shed's brand and product to customers
- Pride in having a proven safe driving record and accomplishments while operating Flat Bed Trucks, Box Trucks and/or Towing Trailers
- Building relationships with our Installer Crews
- Keen eye for details, whether following shipping instructions or completing warranty repairs
- Experience working as a team to accomplish goals and projects able to be a contributor to do whatever it take to get the job done
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience as a 'Big Box' delivery driver of product goods is definitely a plus
- Computer skills experience with Microsoft (Word and Excel) and the interest in learning new programs
- Knowledge of basic construction including painting, leveling, roofing/re-roofing, window installation/replacement & 2x4 framing/re-work
- Ability to pass a DOT physical and obtain a Drivers Medical Card
- Ability to safely and efficiently load, unload and transport materials and product
- Experience with pre-trip/post-trip Vehicle Inspections and Record-of-Duty Status logs
- Ability to manage a flexible work schedule
- MUST be reliable, history of being on-time and dependable
- Current valid driver's license and a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report
- Satisfactory drug screening and reference check
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll have the opportunity to join a successful company, and be part of the growth team! On-the-job training. We have several different work areas and we love to cross-train our employees.
Great benefits including paid vacation, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision and life insurance, and a 'Safe Harbor' 401(k) plan.
ABOUT TUFF SHED
Founded on an entrepreneurial spirit and an unwavering commitment to quality, Tuff Shed was established in 1981, and has since developed into America's largest manufacturer and installer of storage buildings and garages, having built more than one million buildings for satisfied customers. We utilize cutting edge green technology in our materials and manufacturing processes, hold multiple U.S. Patents, and are an approved GSA vendor.
- Learn more about us! Check out the Tuff Shed Website at www.TUFFSHED.com.
- Interested? We encourage you to submit an application for consideration
Tuff Shed, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran