United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PRN - PREOP/PACU RN
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
The Pre-Op/PACU Nurse has the responsibility to provide all nursing care services for the surgical patients in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care. He/She ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care, maintains compliance with professional nursing, JCAHO, and all Federal and State standards of care. The RN cares for all ages from 1 year to geriatric. This position is assigned to respond to patients presenting to the facility with a healthcare need and providing the Medical Screening Exam as delegated by the Medical Executive Committee.
- Graduate of an accredited RN school of nursing
- 1 year clinical experience in an RN in hospital Medical/Surgery or ICU unit preferred.
- Current Louisiana RN License,
- Current CPR, BCLS
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Good organization habits.
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients and unit.