York Risk Control
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
QC Reviewer - Commercial Inspector
at York Risk Control
Quality Review Professional – Independent Contractor
York Risk is in need of Underwriting Support Quality Control Reviewers on an independent contractor basis to conduct review work of Physical and Telephone Commercial Insurance Inspection Reports. Quality Control Reviewers will work from their home office. Candidates must be able to work independently, and must have a strong sense of self-motivation. Candidates must have their own computer, high-speed internet, and phone. We are looking for candidates who could be available Monday through Friday during business hours, and/or nights and/or weekends. Availability can be discussed with selected candidates.
- Experience as Quality Review Professional and/or Field Consultant in loss control risk assessment; or Underwriting Support experience.
- Knowledgeable of Commercial Lines including:
- Property (Fire, Contents, Various types of Risk)
- General Liability
- Business Auto Liability or Worker’s Compensation knowledge a plus
- The ability to be efficient and thorough in the examination of the information provided in a report; to determine if that information satisfies internal policies and customer requirements.
- Excellent communication skills; must have the ability to convey information effectively including exceptional writing skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Life Safety Codes, NFPA Codes, and ISO Construction Classes
- Proficiency in Word, Adobe, Internet Explorer and/or Google Chrome
Previous experience in quality review is a plus, and at least 6 months experience in the insurance industry is required.