York Risk Control
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Telephone Premium Auditor
at York Risk Control
York Risk Services has a need for independent contractors in our Premium Audit division to conduct Telephone Audits. This opportunity is open to all potential contractors nationwide. You will contact insured’s by phone and complete audits that relate to Property & Casualty insurance (General Liability and Workers Compensation) by matching payroll records to codes and classifications. Candidates must have experience in GL and WC audits.
Additional contractor requirements:
- Need to be available by phone during regular business hours
- Must have access to a fax machine and/or scanner
- Must have long distance phone carrier plan
- Ability to successfully meet customer and company time service standards
- Ability to maintain product quality according to industry standards and specific client requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate / Advanced computer and typing skills, including the use of Excel, email and Internet applications
- Strong sense of self motivation
- Computer (preferably laptop) with high speed internet access